October 17, 2021

Hello Sanjeevani 2.0

WHATS HAPPENED TO THIS SPACE? 

Hello! and welcome back, Thank you for taking the time to read through this..
No matter the way I start this post, it's not going to justify my radio silence; so, I decided to be as candid and honest as possible.  This space has not seen any activity in the past over 3 years at this point. WOW! Time truly flies.. :)
When I last wrote and scribbled things here, I was really all over the place with my lifestyle in 2018 and fell into uncertain things one after another. In the beginning this space truly proved my escape to just let go and forget everything else that was going on in the real 3 dimensional world I was living in and provided me with the right amount of escape that I genuinely needed at the time. My instagram and blog account truly saved me from just losing the will to get ready everyday in the morning, it boosted me to getup and face the reality, face the unknowns and face it like a brave woman. 

I started journaling in my instagram story one positive motivation story every Sunday, sometimes two to five times in a week if I needed to, but, it boosted me to get up and get moving. Wish I could hug each one of you who is feeling a little lost, a little anxious and a little sad while reading this. But, trust me you beautiful person, it only gets better when you hit those hard times in life. You just stay through the bad currents patiently and your time will capture you soon :) 

Thats really it, prioritizing my mental space and mental health became extremely important for me at this point and hence, I was on a hiatus longer than I or anyone else around me expected. But, it is what was needed for me to get back to this headspace that I enjoy.  

MAKING IT OFFICIAL:

After 2018, I began my year in 2019 preparing for my wedding and getting married to the man who has stood by me like a rock throughout my uncertain times and still continues to love me immensely and supports me every single day/night. I don't want to sound like an extremely cringed person, but, I was genuinely focusing on being married, enjoying all our first's post the wedding and just focusing on not worrying about the future too much and just on staying happy and present in the moment.  I truly needed this time to feel all the love around me and just dissolve myself in it. 

OUR CURRENT CHANGING TIMES:

From 2019 when we moved into 2020, I don't need to explain anymore or less of a year to any of you as y'all know and have witnessed the challenges, hurdles, uncertainties and ups and downs we are currently facing and will continue to face until this is behind us. Just like most people in the world, I have been facing challenges in my personal and professional life during this year and a half as well. Every single thing from washing your face to wearing pants or clothes in general became optional in this period. As a result of these uncertainties, I truly fell out of love with looking forward to trends, beauty, skin care.. you name it. Just about everything except breathing and eating :) 

WHAT TO EXPECT GOING FORWARD? 

While I have truthfully updated you all with everything thats going on in my life so far, I want to be realistic with what to expect going forward. While we are moving extremely fast paced with the content that we consume, whether it is with 15/30 second jumping outfit transformations on reels/TikTok or satisfying beauty and skincare routines or the ever so entertaining dancing videos. I don't know if keeping up with trends is going to be something for me. I mean yeah, you may see me jump on a trend bandwagon every now and then, but, for the most part, we remain chill and believe in doing our own thing here. I am not a very cool person in real life and I do not want to be a trend starter or a viral TikTok/Reel follower on social media as well. Because, that would not be my personality but, would be something I show or do just for views. lol. I KNOW! Me talking about views is funny even to write, cause, if I was that greedy, I would have never prioritized other responsibilities in life and would have just continued focus on increasing views. 

Anyway, after this long ramble, let's talk about what to expect? I really want to use my blog as my shop page, where you come and find all the links of the OOTDs or any other accessories I like or support. This is especially important to me as, every platform will have its own algorithm and will keep changing what's hot and what's not! But, this space is my own, its made by me and built by me. Hence, no algorithms can ever impact what we do here. 


I truly thank you all for your kind support if you are reading through this.  I hope and wish for the world to be a better place every single day. I will hopefully see you all soon, soon, soon! 

Lots of love to each one of you ! 


- Hello Sanjeevani
xoxo 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello Sanjeevani 2.0

WHATS HAPPENED TO THIS SPACE?  Hello! and welcome back, Thank you for taking the time to read through this.. No matter the way I start this ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig