May 6, 2018

My Summer Passione

 I tend to go into my own deep shell as it starts getting colder, the less the light outside, the less you will find me on the streets, but Spring/Summer is favorite time of the year since moving to the US. In India I was all about the rainy season as that was the time I felt the most active and happy (more so because everyone had to travel and walk a lot due to the water logging all around 😁) 

 'Scent' play a big role in keeping that chirpy and happy feeling going all through the day/night or it can even comfort/uplift your mood instantly. Finding that right scent is a difficult task, there are millions of florals, musky, fruity tones available in the market. For me personally its an instant feeling of choice, the moment I try out the tester in any shop or smell the samplers in the magazine and if I feel any of the sensations I mentioned above, I am SOLD. I know that scent is for me and I will stay loyal to the bottle for as long. 



 The scents that I generally love are sparkling floral and fruity scents with a slight musky, but nothing too sweet or candy like. The new Armani Si Passione is a combination of all those notes that I have always wanted in a perfume and I have smelled them separately but never together in a bottle.


 The best way for me to describe the bottle is by saying that its the perfect feminine scent. It is a fruity, floral scent but with notes of woody vanilla and rose. This Eau de Parfum generates varied textures from its vibrant red colored bottle, making it very floral and poised during the day and sexy and full of passion as the day moves to night. I have studied a few Armani runways and I have always observed that their collections are unusually sensuous yet classic and something that make women feel like a complete girl boss. And this scent is exactly that to me, it smells super luxurious and makes me feel confident and beautiful. 


 Armani Si is a collection that has been going on for a long time and out of all the different types of Si perfumes, 'Si Passione' is definitely my perfect scent that I have discovered.  

What are your choices of notes in your perfect scent. Do let me know in the comments below. 



Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. You definitely do babe! xx... Let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  2. I love your description of this scent - it sounds absolutely amazing and perfect for summer!

    Heather xoxo
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello Sanjeevani 2.0

WHATS HAPPENED TO THIS SPACE?  Hello! and welcome back, Thank you for taking the time to read through this.. No matter the way I start this ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig