May 2, 2018

The only Zara bag you need


    Believe me I have had a LOT of experience in finding the affordable perfect bag to carry out everywhere that is on trend yet classic. whether its used just for going out to get groceries or it is going out on those very rare occasions when I am outside my house after 9 pm 😀
 

    And this search has costed me both in terms of money and time to find that perfect version of my bag. However, look no further girls, I have found my dream bag and its by Zara (mini city bag). The bag is both spacious plus chic. I have been carrying it everywhere with me since I bought it (day and night). The bag has two main compartments, that are protected by a magnetic clasp and also a chain compartment on the front. Additionally, it also has a long cross body strap and is comfortably long that it can be carried as a cross body bag or just hung on the side of the shoulders (I am 5'3" for reference). It also has a fixed top handle, which in my belief, is the best thing of the bag.


    Top handle bags literally were everywhere since A/W '17, and the trend continues to grow even in S/S '18. Zara has always been like the high street version for replicating everything luxury. And this bag in my personal opinion looks a lot like the Louis Vuitton Capucines bag in BB size. And believe it or not but when I walked into the Louis Vuitton store with this bag, the SA was like, "love your Capucines!!!" and I was like, "umm... nope its not Louis Vuitton" and he was so embarrassed and I could relate to that... and instantly *attempted* to lighten the mood by saying, "yup, thats what even I thought and so I bought it.. but looks like I was fooled too (and pointed to the original Capucines bag)" but some things just can't be reversed.. he just was too upset to react and walked away.....  

    Even though I have the bag in black color, since the time this bag has come out, Zara is now selling this bag in red too. And I think both the colors are perfect to be worn in Spring/Summer as well as Autumn/Winter. You can style it so many ways and it goes with skirts, shorts, jeans, dresses literally everything....




Let me know which is your favorite zara bag or any other special bag that you always carry with you. From everyday use to going out occasions. :)

xx





Share:

4 comments

  1. it really is a staple! pc must have!!!
    https://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is adorable. I love how you styled it.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Sanjeevani 2.0

WHATS HAPPENED TO THIS SPACE?  Hello! and welcome back, Thank you for taking the time to read through this.. No matter the way I start this ...

Blog Design Created by pipdig